Wednesday, 12th February, 10am-12.30pm at Barclays Eagle Labs, Brighton.
Do you want to improve productivity and performance in your business?
Then this is the event for you!
Business Coach Lyndsey Segal from Heads-up Coaching and Productivity Coach Moyra Scott will be sharing their expertise – to help you boost time management and productivity for your business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Structure, prioritise and schedule your workload more effectively
- Understand your relationship with time and how to make it work better for you
- Reduce procrastination and distractions
- Feel more focused and less overwhelmed
You’ll leave with:
- More control over your workload
- Resources and tools to optimise your time management
- Ways to implement a better work/life balance
- Increased motivation and organisation
Lyndsey is a Business Coach and founder of Heads-up Coaching.
Lyndsey helps individuals and businesses gain clarity and confidence to start, develop and grow a business which thrives.
Lyndsey offers 1:1, group or team coaching and monthly events to help businesses focus on their business development and direction.
For more details, take a look at www.heads-up-coaching.com
Moyra is a Productivity Coach and an Artist. She currently works as Lead Capacity Builder with Then Somehow and has helped of hundreds of people transform working lives for the better. Her expertise in Personal Productivity has been featured by the BBC, The Guardian and Grazia Magazine and she has worked with a wide range of clients in all over the country and the world.
For more details, take a look at www.moyrascott.com