Tuesday, 10th September. 10am-12.30pm. Barclays Eagle Lab, Brighton.
Do you want to get more done in less time?
Do you want to improve productivity and performance in your business?
Then this is the event for you!
Career and Small Business Coach Lyndsey Segal from Heads-up Coaching and Productivity Coach Moyra Scott will be sharing their expertise at this unique and inspiring workshop – to help you boost time management and productivity for your business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Structure, prioritise and schedule your workload more effectively
- Understand your relationship with time and how to make it work better for you
- Reduce procrastination and distractions
- Feel more focused and less overwhelmed
You’ll leave with:
- More control over your workload
- Resources and tools to improve your time management
- Increased motivation and organisation
- Ways to implement a better work/life balance
Lyndsey is a Career and Small Business Coach and founder of Heads-up Coaching.
She works with individuals, groups and teams to help start and grow their career or small business.
Lyndsey helps her clients to gain clarity, develop ideas, overcome challenges and find focus to move forward in their professional roles.
Lyndsey offers 1:1 coaching, group/team coaching, networking and coaching events and training workshops.
For more details, take a look at www.heads-up-coaching.com
Moyra is a Productivity Coach and an Artist.
She currently works as Lead Capacity Builder with Then Somehow and has helped of hundreds of people transform working lives for the better.
Moyra’s expertise in Personal Productivity has been featured by the BBC, The Guardian and Grazia Magazine and she has worked with a wide range of clients in all over the country and the world.
For more details, take a look at www.moyrascott.com