Thursday, 11th July. 10am-12.30pm. Barclays Eagle Lab, Brighton.
Do you want to learn how to improve your pitching, presenting and public speaking skills to showcase your business with confidence?
Then this is the event for you!
Career and Small Business Coach Lyndsey Segal from Heads-up Coaching and Voice Coach Jude Bolton from Speaking Works will be sharing their expertise at this unique and uplifting event – to help you communicate your business with confidence.
You’ll learn how to:
- Increase your confidence to promote and grow your business
- Create and deliver a confident and compelling elevator pitch
- Use your voice and body language positively to deliver a strong message about you and your business
- Learn how to manage your nerves for speaking in public
You’ll leave with:
- Greater clarity of your professional strengths and how to promote them
- A strong and confident elevator pitch
- Resources to sustain your increased confidence
- Tips and tools to improve your communication skills and engage with your audience
Lyndsey works with individuals, groups and teams to help start and grow their career or small business.
She helps them to gain clarity, develop ideas, overcome challenges and find focus to move forward in their professional roles.
Lyndsey offers 1:1 coaching, group/team coaching, networking and coaching events and training workshops.
For more details, take a look at www.heads-up-coaching.com
Jude runs Speaking Works which provides voice and communication coaching for businesses and privately. The workshops cover anything from presentation skills, articulation and managing nerves to managing difficult conversations.
Jude is also a visiting lecturer at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama. Previous clients include Vodafone, TUI, Disney, Ketchum PR, TeachFirst, FDA, Accenture.
Jude is skilled in presentation technique and public speaking. As a coach, the combination of her previous roles in office environments and the skills that were required there combined with her MA give her a unique understanding of how to communicate with authenticity and impact in various situations. Jude believes that excellent communication is about confidently being yourself whilst having an awareness of what you are saying and the impact of your physical and vocal expression.
For more details, take look at www.speakingworks.co.uk