Tuesday, 11th June. 10am-12.30pm. Barclays Eagle Lab, Brighton.
Do you want your website to add more value to your business & customers?
Do you want to increase the visibility of your business online?
Then this is the event for you!
Career and Small Business Coach Lyndsey Segal from Heads-up Coaching and User Experience Director Martin Janes from Nvisage will be sharing expertise at this unique and inspiring workshop – to help make your website work harder for your business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make a more intuitive and user-focused website
- Create engaging content that better solves your users’ needs
- Increase traffic to your website by boosting its findability
- Use images and key words to best showcase your business & brand values.
You’ll leave with:
- Greater clarity of your business and its presence online
- Individual feedback on your website and ways forward
- A (check) list of what Google and users love
- Useful tools to help you improve your website
Lyndsey is a Career and Small Business Coach and founder of Heads-up Coaching.
She works with individuals, groups and teams to help start and grow their career or small business.
Lyndsey helps her clients to gain clarity, develop ideas, overcome challenges and find focus to move forward in their professional roles.
Lyndsey offers 1:1 coaching, group/team coaching, networking and coaching events and training workshops.
For more details, take a look at www.heads-up-coaching.com
Martin brings a wealth of web site creation and problem-solving skills gained from a 20-year career running a Brighton website design agency. With clients across the private, public and not for profit sectors be brings a wealth of experience in tackling usability issues. He is always seeking to ensure that web projects solve user’s needs and are intuitive to use whilst being aligned to strategic needs of the business. For more details, take a look at www.nvisage.co.uk