Thursday, 30th April. 10am-12pm at Six in Hove.
Are you looking to create a visual brand identity for your business or in need of a brand refresh?
Business Coach Lyndsey Segal from Heads-up Coaching and Graphic Designer Chloe Upton will be sharing their expertise – to help you boost your business brand and network with other local business owners.
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop a strong brand identity for your business
- Showcase your expertise to strengthen your brand
- Create the reputation your business needs in order to thrive
- Increase your visibility
You’ll leave with:
- A clearer vision of what you want to communicate to your audience and how you can do it
- A range of ideas and tools to boost your business brand
- Your mission statement
- Contacts for a range of potential clients/customers
Lyndsey is a Business Coach and founder of Heads-up Coaching.
Lyndsey helps individuals and businesses gain clarity and confidence to start, develop and grow a business which thrives.
Lyndsey offers 1:1, group or team coaching and training and monthly events to help businesses focus on their business development and direction.
For more details, take a look at www.heads-up-coaching.com
Chloe is a freelance Graphic Designer who specialises in brand identity design for independent businesses.
Chloe works 1-2-1 with passionate local founders to create a look for their business that communicates all the right messages.
To see examples of her work visit www.chloeupton.com