People are responding to rising demands in the workplace by putting in longer hours, which inevitably take a toll on us physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Understanding what fuels our capacity to work – our energy – and learning how to increase this capacity is the best way to get more done and create a better work-life balance.
You will learn to:
- Understand different types of energy and how they impact your day
- Understand the relationship between the food you eat, your energy and your productivity
- Know which foods to eat at certain times of the day to stabilise blood sugar levels, boost energy and improve mood
- Manage your workload around your energy levels
- Use rest to reset, restore and refocus
Energy management training is also available for individuals.