You will learn to:
- Understand the different productivity styles among your team or group
- Structure and plan your days and weeks
- Prioritise your time and tasks effectively
- Apply a range of strategies, tools and techniques to optimise ways of working and manage workload
- Use tools to communicate with team members, collaborators and clients effectively
- Reduce distractions, procrastination and overwhelm
- Create good working habits and productive working environments
- Create a healthy work/life integration
This training and coaching programme consisting of workshops, workbooks and accountability can be delivered virtually or in-person as half-day or full-day workshops. Alternatively, we can create a bespoke package to suit your teams’ or organisations’ training requirements.
Price: from £600
Group coaching and/or accountability sessions are available following the programme to consolidate learning, implement solutions and maintain motivation.