Time is our greatest resource, but it often feels like there is too much to do and insufficient time to do it all.
You may be looking to improve the way you work, build better habits, and feel more in control of your time and workload.
I help teams and organisations find their focus and achieve their goals by improving their time management, productivity, and wellbeing.
By creating sustainable systems and habits, you will be able to do your best work and have more time and energy for the things that matter.
You will learn to:
- Understand how energy affects productivity and performance
- Optimise how you plan and structure your days and weeks
- Prioritise your time and tasks effectively
- Use tools to improve communication with team members, collaborators and clients
- Reduce distractions, procrastination and overwhelm
- Apply a range of tools, techniques and strategies to work more effectively and boost your productivity
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance
Accountability sessions and/or 1-1 coaching sessions are available following the training to consolidate learning, implement solutions, and maintain motivation.