You will learn to:
- Understand the different relationships with time and productivity styles among your team or group
- Structure and plan your days and weeks
- Prioritise your time and tasks effectively
- Apply a range of strategies, tools and techniques to optimise ways of working
- Use tools and systems to communicate with team members, collaborators and clients effectively
- Reduce distractions, procrastination and overwhelm
- Create good working habits and productive working environments
- Create a healthy work/life integration
This training and coaching programme consisting of workshops, workbooks and accountability can be delivered over a series of virtual sessions or in-person half-day workshops. Alternatively, we can create a bespoke package to suit your teams’ or organisations’ training requirements.
Price: from £1,200 (up to 12 participants)
1:1, pair or small group coaching and/or accountability sessions are available following the programme to consolidate learning, implement solutions and maintain motivation.