Get inspired to create effective social media content to grow your audience and your business while networking with other business owners.
Thursday, 24th September, 10am-12pm online via zoom
Do you sometimes get stuck for ideas for what to post on social media?
Are you looking for inspiration or fresh ideas to brighten up your social media feeds?
Do you want to get your business noticed and grow your audience?
Business Coach Lyndsey Segal from Heads-up Coaching will support you in creating effective, engaging and consistent content that speaks to your ideal client, gets your business noticed and grows your audience.
You will practise sharing engaging content while networking with other business owners at this interactive and informative online event.
You’ll learn how to:
• Create a range of effective content that connects with your audience
• Get your business noticed across different social media channels
• Plan and schedule your content
• Develop relationships with your audience
You’ll leave with:
• A list of 30 social media ideas to post each month
• A content planner to plan and schedule your posts
• Creative inspiration to generate a flow of content
• Tools to design and schedule your content