You will learn to:
- Be more efficient, effective and productive at remote working
- Create routines, structure and boundaries to get the most out of remote working
- Use tools to schedule, organise, prioritise and manage your time and workload
- Stay focused and motivated by reducing procrastination, distractions and overwhelm
- Communicate clearly and consistently with your team
- Create a productive working environment and healthy working habits
- Manage your email and workload more effectively
- Build resilience & flexibility to remote working
- Maintain a healthy work-life integration
The workshop can be part of your staff development sessions, strategy days, away days or professional development opportunities.
During COVID-19, all workshops will take place online.