Learn tools, tips and techniques to help you be more efficient and productive as you adjust to a new way of working.
Thursday, 18th June, 10am-12pm online via zoom
Business Coach Lyndsey Segal from Heads-up Coaching will be sharing her expertise to help you manage your time and workload more effectively and work smarter to maximise your productivity.
You’ll learn how to:
- Structure, prioritise and schedule your time and workload more effectively
- Reduce procrastination, distractions and overwhelm
- Manage your email and tasks more effectively
- Create a productive working environment
You’ll leave with:
- A timetable to help you plan and structure your schedule
- A range of supportive tools, tips and techniques
- Greater control over your time and workload
- Ways to implement a better work/life balance