Friday, 16th July, 1.30-2.30pm on Zoom
Do you sometimes get stuck for ideas for what to post on social media?
Are you looking for inspiration or fresh ideas to brighten up your social media feeds?
Do you want to grow your audience, business and brand?
Then this event is for you!
Business Coach and Trainer Lyndsey Segal from Heads-up Coaching will help you to create content that speaks to your ideal customers, plan your social media around your busy life and get your business noticed. You will also give and receive content ideas from other business owners and grow your network and followers.
You’ll learn how to:
- Align your social media goals with your business goals
- Create content that connects and engages with your audience
- Plan and schedule your content to free up your time
- Use your content across other types of marketing
You’ll leave with:
- A long list of social media ideas to post each month
- A content planner to plan and schedule your posts
- Practical ideas that you can apply to your business straight away
- A range of tools to design and schedule your content